[Koha-devel] Number of renewals per Patron Types

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Tue May 12 03:51:40 CEST 2009

Yes go to bugs.koha.org - and put in your enhancement request!

There are some new fields and I am working on getting it documented so
others can put their ideas in as enhancements!  If people have already
sponsored work - we will encourage them to put that in as well - once the
documentation is complete!

the more the better it gets!

David Schuster