[Koha-devel] finesMode & email

Eric Bégin Eric.Begin at inLibro.com
Sun May 17 23:25:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

The description of finesMode syspref is
*
<http://75.154.255.185:1889/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl?op=add_form&searchfield=finesMode>*

> Choose the fines mode, 'off', 'test' (emails admin report) or
> 'production' (accrue overdue fines). Requires accruefines cronjob.
However, nothing in fines.pl seems to be coded to send an email.  Was
that something planned but that wasn't implemented yet?  If this is the
case, we should remove the (emails admin report).

Also, how should be interpreted the "Requires accruefines cronjob."?  I
first though there was a accruefines script somewhere, which, as far as
I can tell, doesn't exist.

Thanks,

Eric