[Koha-devel] The holdings info into MARC, the fields 9xx

LAURENT Henri-Damien laurenthdl at alinto.com
Mon May 18 15:53:44 CEST 2009

Hi Zeno,
thanks for your suggestion.
In fact, UNIMARC and MARC21 mappings are quite different.
There is a french recommandation for item management : Recommandation 995.
http://www.adbdp.asso.fr/Recommandation-995-donnees-d
It is not a norm nor is it used on a wider scale than France, from what
I can tell.
But it is quite a requirement for french public libraries. So for French
audience, we stick to that recommandation.
But telling more on differences and suggestions to converge would be
helpful.

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT