[Koha-devel] Enhancement instructions for Bugzilla

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Tue May 19 22:08:15 CEST 2009

Please review and comment on this page and information for
Librarians/Developers on entering enhancements.

>From this page I have linked the information:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=bugreportingfornewbies

This is the page of instructions.
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=instructions

I know I should have labeled the page Enhancement Instructions - so if
someone who knows how to use this wiki better than I want's to fix that be
my guest.

Open to editing and instruction.  I will wait to send this to the whole
community until the afternoon of Thursday May 21st which is 2 days from
right now ...  Sorry I'm not good with the GMT stuff.

David Schuster