[Koha-devel] Access to koha

Eric Bégin Eric.Begin at inLibro.com
Thu May 21 06:45:19 CEST 2009

Hi Linh,

The problem is probably because computer outside of your intranet can
not access your Koha server.  Sometime, you have to use a public IP
adress instead of a private one.

To get the IP adresses of your computer, open a command prompt (Windows
+ R and enter "command", click run), and type "ipconfig /all" then <Enter>.

Your IP adresses will be listed.  Look for something that doesn't look
like a private IPs.  Private IPs usually starts with 192, for example,
192.168.0.19.

However, if you do not find a public IP adress, this is definitively a
issue you should discuss with your system administrator.

Eric