[Koha-devel] Checkout 3.1 from Git

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:58:14 CEST 2009

Hey All,
  I'm in the process of uploading a set of latest version Koha vm's.
I'll let you know when they are available.

What I'd like to know is if there is a way to check out the released
3.1 via git. I see there are tags such as v3.00.01-stable_update but
as far as I can google, there is no way to check out a tag. Does
anyone have any advice.

One of the reason for this is I have written a perl/curses based
management console to make using the Koha vm even easier. Before, you
had to log in and find your ip via ifconfig. Now when you log in as
root, you are presented with a management interface that will tell you
what version of Koha you are running, what your ip is, and allow
updating via git, restarting apache, and restarting the zebra daemons
all from a menu system. It's still a work in progress. I'd like to add
even more control to it eventually. If I don't install Koha 3.1 via
git, the update command will break.

So, does anyone know how I can pull Koha 3.1 from git?

Thanks,
Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology