[Koha-devel] Default Koha to MARC Mappings on nonexistent table fields?

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:30:47 CET 2009

Hey All,
  We have set up a plain Koha 3 install which we are using for import
testing. I wrote a script to rebuild the biblio, biblioitems, and
items tables from biblioitems.marcxml using the data stored in
marc_subfield_structure. What I have found is that some of the
framework code seems to reference table columns that do not exists.
The columns referenced are:

* bibliosubject.subject ( there is no bibliosubject table )
* biblioitems.cn_edition
* biblioitems.cn_prefix

Can anyone provide any insight to this situation? Are these dead
columns, or columns that were never added, or just bugs?

Thanks,
Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology