[Koha-devel] Impossible to register on Koha site

Pablo A. Bianchi pbianchi at fi.uba.ar
Sat Nov 7 02:21:41 CET 2009

It was impossible to me to create an account on Koha site (to
contribute[0]) I tried with several usernames and different email
addresses and always get this error:
"Error:  Failed to create your account: we were unable to send your
password to your email address: {'my_mail at gmail.com': (550, 'relay not
permitted')} "

When trying to contact Koha's site admin I also receive almost the same error:
"Unable to send mail: {'site-admin at koha.org': (550, 'relay not permitted')}"

What can I do...?

Regards,
Pablo

PS: Also there is a problem with variables on footer: "El ${plonecms}
es © 2000-2009 por la ${plonefoundation} y otros."
PS2: It seems some things were lost in the way to Plone, like some
mailing list on: http://koha.org/support/free-support

[0] http://koha.org/documentation/how-to/use-help-center