[Koha-devel] Searching with local language

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Thu Nov 12 09:44:37 CET 2009

Hi,

I added an on-screen keyboard for Hebrew to our customer’s catalog by only using sysprefs and without changing templates.

http://hfjs.bsz-bw.de

You can see my changes in the page’s source code, but I can also write up a short summary, if you are interested in this solution.

Katrin

--
Katrin Fischer
Bibliotheksservice-Zentrum Baden-Württemberg