[Koha-devel] Zebra search for "lost" / "onloan" items gives up a ERROR 114

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Sun Nov 15 06:20:39 CET 2009

Hi yall,

In continuing effort to complete an install of Koha/3.0.1 and get
the OPAC search working, we've run into a snag.

All query stemming, fuzzines, etc has been turned off.

We can do a simple search for "drame" and see 50 results.
When we refine the search to a branch, it works - smaller result set.
But when we refine the search to "items available" we get nothing in the result
set and zebrasrv reports an ERROR 114.

Here is the query as emitted by Koha:

drame and (( ( allrecords,AlwaysMatches='' not onloan,AlwaysMatches='') and (lost,st-numeric=0) ))

And here is the query as interpreted by zebrasrv:

ERROR 114 1 1+0 RPN @attrset Bib-1 @and drame @and @not @attr "1=_ALLRECORDS" @attr 2=103 '' @attr 1=8024 @attr 2=103 '' @attr 1=8002 @attr 4=109 @attr 2=3 0

Finally, here are the two relevant lines from record.abs:

melm 952$q      onloan:n,onloan:w
melm 952$x      lost,lost:n

I am told by those in the know that the ERROR 114 refers to an unknown / unmapped
MARC field.

We are positive the above two fields are in the MARC.

Any ideas why this query is returning an ERROR 114?

TIA
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

A lie can travel halfway around the world
while the truth is putting on its shoes.
      -- Mark Twain