[Koha-devel] Zebra search for "lost" / "onloan" items gives up a ERROR 114

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Sun Nov 15 22:58:59 CET 2009

Chris Cormack wrote:

>> But we do have items on loan.
>>
> Have any marked lost?

I don't think so.

A couple of points:

(1) The query I posted is asking for items NOT on loan and
     items NOT lost, so it should return results.

(2) ERROR 114 refers to an unknown object ID (oid), i.e.
     something missing in the record.abs mapping

Thsu, zebrasrv is saying there is a missing OID in the
following expression:

@attrset Bib-1 @and drame @and @not @attr "1=_ALLRECORDS"
@attr 2=103 '' @attr 1=8024 @attr 2=103 '' @attr 1=8002 @attr 4=109 @attr 2=3 0

Now, I do not know where to look for attrs 8024 and 8002 to see what
they refer to in record.abs.

It's got me stumped.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

A lie can travel halfway around the world
while the truth is putting on its shoes.
      -- Mark Twain