[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0.4 + something missing

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon Nov 23 09:50:31 CET 2009

2009/11/23 Zico <mailzico at gmail.com>:
> Hi, I have just installed Koha-3.0.4 in my new system. There i cannot find
> some buttons like "Term loan policies", "Circulation and fines policies",
> "Apply Circulation and fines rules", "Library Transfer Limits", "Item
> Circulation Alerts" & "Fine Threshold and Transfer Configuration rules"
> under Patrons and circulation; but, i got those in the demo of liblime. I
> cannot understand what should i do! Is this my fault or are those really
> unavailable in Koha-3.0.4? But, they are in liblime demo.

The Liblime demo's are not running 3.0.4

http://www.liblime.com/demos

The top ones are not running Koha, but are instead running Liblimes
unreleased modified version. And the bottom demo is running 3.0.3

If you look at the about page you can see things like this
Koha version:	3.01.00.037 with LibLime Enterprise Koha build: 3.0100010

Liblime have promised they will release their code at some point, but
as yet, no one except those that pay liblime have any access to those
features.

Koha master version in git is 3.01.00.061, thats 24 database changes
and hundreds of code changes more .. so already the versions have
diverged considerably and will continue to do so the longer Liblime
withhold code to create their lock in.

I am still of the opinion the koha.org site should not link to the
demo's of their version, but just to demos of Koha itself. But we also
have no access to change that link on the koha.org site.

Chris