[Koha-devel] Error with koha 3.00.02

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:40:14 CET 2009

This is the third time in five days that you've posted the same message.
That's a bit too much.

If you found a real bug, then you should document and report the bug.

I suspect your problem is related to data, so you should try to determine
which MARC record is the basis for the problem.  If you can narrow it down
and post the record itself, then others can test loading it into their Koha
installations.

As a diagnostic screening tool, you might consider using MARC::Lint or other
MARC tools to check the content of the files you are trying to load.

--joe