[Koha-devel] koha data migration

Taha BEN AMMAR benammar at archimed.fr
Wed Nov 25 09:47:23 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm a new user of koha platform, i have a problem to migrate my data in koha 3.04:

the problem exactly is to migrate my data to my own  library : the process of migration and cataloging work fine but the result of migration does'nt appear under my library.so what can i do to connect the migration to my own library ?

this is the command, i used to migration: [~/koha-3.00.04_fixed/misc/migration_tools # perl bulkmarcimport.pl -file /home/exportAR.2709]
thanks for any help and good day.