[Koha-devel] Stuck with mailing overdue notice

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Sun Nov 29 14:46:31 CET 2009

  nitesh rijal writes

> So I ran the overdue_message.pl and process_message_queue.pl manually. They
> showed me no error neither they send the mails.
>
> What am I supposed to do now ????

  This looks like a problem with your shell under cron seeing
  certain variables that the scripts need. What exactly is wrong
  depends on what shell you are running and how cron fires up
  a shell to do a job. I doubt this is a problem with koha
  proper.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1