[Koha-devel] i need a programer and i am willing to pay

Faisal Khaled arizonaa at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 19:09:34 CEST 2009

hello there

I have developed a database using Koha. It is a great
system, easy to use, powerful.

I need to add a feature to the system , but I am not a programmer.

I need someone to do this for me and I am willing to pay for
all the work.

What I want to do is
this:

1-control the access to the OPAC, I want only authorize
people with password to access the system .

2- I want to have a panel for adding and controlling users
and create passwords for them,

3- I want to know how many time does a user access the
system,

4- I have PDF files with full text articles in the database,
I want to be able to know how many PDF file have been downloaded by each users.

here is my email if you interested:

ali at alshowaish.com

best regard

Ali