[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 total number of books, cds, dvds, journals and others

Zico mailzico at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:59:57 CEST 2009

Hi, If i want to see total number of inserted books,cds,dvds, journals and
others which are inserted into my Koha 3.0 server, what i need to do? I went
to:

Reports --> Statistics Wizards --> Catalog

But, nothing is showing but only 0. But, my inserted items are 5,000
approximately. i want to know the exact figure.

--
Best,
Zico