[Koha-devel] Google transliteration for koha opac. Trouble with IE..

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Tue Oct 6 08:53:58 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 11:54 AM, savitra sirohi
<savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz> wrote:
> Kousubha,
>
> We have done this already, here is the patch.

Thanks Savitra,

I have it working in Firefox but even after your patch to a clean test
install, I still cant get the language selection box to appear in IE (
tried IE 6 and 7 ) any ideas why?.

Any site where you have enabled this which I can access using IE?

Can you please  take a look at www.granthalaya.org using IE and see if
you can make something?

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes
Naka, Thane (w),
      	  	Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2