[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 total number of books, cds, dvds, journals and others

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Tue Oct 6 21:58:17 CEST 2009

Kinda there is.  In the Reports section you can use the Guided Reports
Wizard to create a report from SQL.  As Nicole pointed out there is also
a Library of SQL commands you can use with the Reports Wizard, including
the three I posted:  http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=sql_library

That's the GUI way which I know about.

Maybe others on the list know more.

Good luck.