[Koha-devel] OPAC Log-in

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:59:28 CEST 2009

On 2009/10/12, at 1:18 PM, Bob Birchall @ Calyx wrote:

> Hi all,
> Is it possible to configure the opac so that a user can perform a
> search
> only if logged in?  A special library wishes to expose its
> catalogue to
> internal eyes only.  So the required sequence would be to enter the
> url, be
> directed to a log-in page (the way the staff client works) and then
> when
> logged in be directed to opac-user.pl (as happens now when you log
> in from
> opac-main.pl)
> How can that be achieved?
> Thanks,
> Bob Birchall
> Calyx

1) jquery in the template, to hide the search-bar,
    FYI: this wont stop people hacking a url to access your koha, of
course.

or...

2) edit the perl code and change the 'authnotrequired' value to '0',
per page

my ( $template, $borrowernumber, $cookie ) = get_template_and_user(
     {
         template_name   => "opac-main.tmpl",
         type            => "opac",
         query           => $input,
         authnotrequired => 1,  <<<<<<< CHANGE ME!!!!
         flagsrequired   => { borrow => 1 },
     }
);