[Koha-devel] KOHA and computer reservation software

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 00:35:00 CEST 2009

It's not quite reservation software, but I'm the developer of another
oss project named Libki ( http://libki.org ). It doesn't support
reservations yet, but it will in the future. I've added limited koha
integration so there is single sign-on between the two. I is
essentially a timer system, but only on a first-come-first-served
basis at them moment. I'm planning on doing complete rewrites of the
client and server once we are done with our dev_week to 3 switchover.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )