[Koha-devel] FW: Searching with name=

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Oct 26 11:11:15 CET 2009

Marcel de Rooy wrote:
> So far no reply on the general list..
> Is anyone of you willing to compare search results with
> name=searchterm and any=searchterm on your opac? Is this an error in
> the default record.abs of Koha?

I suspect it's more a matter of time than willingness.

I see the same results with name and any searches from the OPAC.
This may be an error in Koha.  I have not traced whether it is in
record.abs, C4::Search or elsewhere.  If it is reported to
bugs.koha.org, I expect someone will address it as soon as they can.

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software