[Koha-devel] PDF file interrupted loading

Thomas Dukleth kohadevel at agogme.com
Tue Oct 27 07:04:48 CET 2009

Reply inline:

Original Subject:  Re: [Koha-devel] [Koha] [KOHA-Consort] Final Results
for Koha Foundation Options
On Mon, October 26, 2009 22:41, Nicole Engard wrote:
> I added another PDF for those with issues -if it doesn't work I can't
> help you - it has to be something with the upload process to the wiki.

Nicole, do you or anyone else have a clue about what the "something with
the upload process" to the wiki may have caused the interrupted PDF file

I had the same problem as others had with the original PDF file for the
poll results in this poll and the previous poll.  I have the seen the
problem on other rare occasions.

I have supposed a problem such as an end of file character in the middle
of the file but that may not fit the actual case.

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme
109 E 9th Street, 3D
New York, NY  10003