[Koha-devel] questions about koha

Cybermon cybermon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:29:36 CEST 2009

Dear Koha developers,

I am running to test koha virtual mashine on my desktop also traing to
install koha for server.
1. I would to ask about currencies and exchanges rates perhaps our country's
currency rate is like 1 USD = 1452.xxx(our currency) but koha is only 99.xxx
inputs for field. how i can change it ?
2. We was translated the koha languages po files to our languages. But I
don't know that to copy for where is located language po filess in koha
directory structure ?
3. if someday have time for remote installation for ubuntu based server, i
can support root password for volunteer. it will be useful for us ? of
course, I am running to set up koha following guideline fro wiki.koha.org.
but some problems i have.

many thanks,

--
Gana