[Koha-devel] About infrastructure and services Koha uses...

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Thu Sep 10 14:02:18 CEST 2009

While I would tend to agree that one must take steps in order, I would like to recognize the generous offer Krishnan has made and say thank you.  In it's turn, can I suggest the idea of a network of mirror sites?  git does that anyway basically.  I am happy to provide a mirror for the whole bundle of services to the Koha community as well.

Steve Wills

---responding to
2009/9/10 Krishnan M : ... Ahead of the Koha foundation meeting on the 15th, i volunteer to host some or all such services, if any are needed, as well as volunteer time to administer some of them.

Chris:  first we should talk about what shape the foundation might take, then worry about these.