[Koha-devel] Offline circ tool [BibLibre coderun]

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:55:18 CEST 2009

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. Does it support the
borrowers.db for looking up borrower records offline? Also, I'm
wondering if we should have a separate git repository for stuff like
this. Sourceforge now supports multiple git repos per project. I was
thinking we should at least mirror git.koha.org on sourceforge now,
and we could have another git repository for addons as well.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )