[Koha-devel] Offline circ tool [BibLibre coderun]

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:28:05 CEST 2009

Personally, I find Github's using ssh keys for authentication more of
a pain than just using a password ala sourceforge. But that's because
I'm lazy ; ) But it would really only matter for those with write
access. Github also limits the ammount of data to 100 MB or so. I
tried to check, but github.com is down right now.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )