[Koha-devel] Offline circ tool [BibLibre coderun]

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 03:07:20 CEST 2009

I guess one of us is short-term lazy, and one is long-term lazy, but I
can't decide which of us is which!

But seriously, I don't think the git hosting choice matters in the
short term, as long as we have one. It would make the most sense to
have git.addons.koha.org or something like that, but it sounds like
Liblime is a bit busy and wouldn't be able to get to it any time soon.
We can always switch over if it were to be set up.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )