[Koha-devel] RFC: Koha Book Cover System

Reed Wade reedwade at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 02:03:16 CEST 2009

Certainly sounds very sensible to me.

(I need to make sure folks know I have very little experience with
Koha or libraries or library work flow. So, I'm liable to suggest
things that wont work in practice. I just happen to work with Chris
Cormack on a non-Koha project and thought it would be fun to help.)

So, a separate question then becomes whether there are enough
exceptions to the amazon (or similar large image set providers) to
make sharing exceptions worth fooling with. I'm willing to guess that
it's not -- but could always be added later as a standard option to
the list.

-reed