[Koha-devel] Authorized Values Uses

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:24:25 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Colin and I were having an off list email back and forth with
questions that hopefully you all can help us with.  I asked him why
some of his new patches didn't add new defaults to the Authorized
Values list and he was concerned that the Authorized Values were only
for Cataloging because they appear under Catalog on the Admin menu.  I
mentioned that there are other Authorized Values in there- other than
just cataloging ones.

That brings us to our question - should we move this link on the Admin
page? And should we alter the description at the top of the page to
make it clear that Authorized Values are actually system wide?  And if
so I don't mind reporting that bug and making that change.  I just
want some feedback before I do anything.

Nicole