[Koha-devel] Dear Developers... want help and how?

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:21:02 CEST 2009

David,

Others may have some good ideas, but if you can test at home, you can
install VirtualBox and then Debian on that and then Koha on that :)
That's what I did on my personal computer so that I can test, develop
and document Koha.

As for me personally, I'm always up for help with documentation - if
you see a section that needs more meat - or that I didn't get to yet
(since there are so many patches) you can feel free to write up edits
and send them to me.  Right now only I can edit the docs I've created
on the Koha site, but I'm looking into some alternatives to make it
easier for others to help me.

Thanks
Nicole