[Koha-devel] RFC: Modification to Fines System

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Wed Sep 30 21:01:58 CEST 2009

Missed an edge case in my idea.  If a payment covers all on one fine,
but not all of two fines.

I was looking at the accountoffsets table ( had to make sure it still
exists and is in use ), and realized what the amount column there is
for.

So have the same column, for the same reason, in the tracking table.
It's not as simple an idea now, but it could still work.

[snip]

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer