[Koha-devel] display search result problem

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Thu Apr 1 13:56:56 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Vijay Shrestha <shresthavijay at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> Sorry to forget about mentioning about zebra server. I had configured zebra
> server as well. The search in roman language if i gave "Vidhavā Alāpa."
> gives result as
>
> 1. विधवा अलाप. | Vidhavā Alāpa.
>
> माधव प्रसाद शर्मा, | Mādhav Prasāda Śarmā, Description: ; बनारस : |
> Banārasa : , 2005 : 63, [1] p. ; ; 15 cm.
> It is right result but when I gave विधवा अलाप. in search field. It shows so
> many result which do not contain विधवा अलाप.
>
> So, I am getting problem on searching in local (devenagari) language.
> If anythings need to do on configuration.
> I am looking forward your kind reply.
>

> Yes thats the problem. Unrelated results.
Just follow the suggestions in my last mail & it will work. I have done this
a number of times for different libraries. Try to use the patch if possible.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2