[Koha-devel] I want to read the source of Koha. What can I do?

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Tue Apr 6 16:12:22 CEST 2010

Welcome to Koha.  Also welcome to Perl.

To read the Koha source it is first important to be able to read perl.
We'll try to help as we can.  There are also books on perl that could
help.

About C4:  the '::' in 'C4::Output' is the same as a directory.  So this
is actually the C4 directory.  This is specific to Koha, modules, or
program libraries, that are part of the source.

Good luck.