[Koha-devel] Koha-3.0.1 Opac not working on debian 5

Yamikani Phiri phiriyamikani716 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 14:08:40 CEST 2010

Dear All,

I have seen a post simalr to mine about OPAC not working on KOHA-3.0.1.
According to your response, I have checked the file;
 /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/css/opac.css. This file
exists. However, I have checked in the System Preference: OpacMaintenance
 is not available. What could I be missing? Besides, please show mw by
example (if possible) how I should run the following command (without
quates);
" */home/koha#  sudo -u ${KOHA_USER} zebrasrv -f /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml*"
I remove {KOHA_USER} and put koha instead but it but it tells me
sudo: no passwd entry for $!     even if i remove sudo, -u, it still doesn't
work.

Thanks for your time.

Yami.