[Koha-devel] Test Email Page

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 06:58:48 CEST 2010

that would be an awesome Idea....its definitely needed.....I have also faced
a lot of such problems.....

I think we need to write in step by step process about what to do first and
then what to successfully send overdue notifications and other email as
well....

that would be a great thing for all if implemented.

cheers.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 7:48 AM, Rick Welykochy <rick at praxis.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There is a thread on the Koha list, which repeatedly comes up, about
> email not working out of Koha.
>
> How about an Email Test page in the Admin area? I'm willing to write such
> a page.
>
> Before doing that, I'd like any ideas developers have about such a thing.
> And I'd like some details on how email works in Koha "from the horses'
> mouth".
>

> cheers
> rickw
>

> --