[Koha-devel] Catalog Items Don't Appear in OPAC Search

Richard Forristall Richard.Forristall at goodwillaz.org
Mon Apr 19 16:22:22 CEST 2010

Thanks Michael!

I would've assumed after each time something is added to the circulation
that Koha would run this script - is that not true?  Does everyone have
a cronjob set to run at intervals during the day to ensure the zebra
index remains current?

Thanks,

Rick
Rick Forristall
Programmer Analyst
Goodwill of Central AZ
602.535.4078

Through your generous material and cash donations - we provide free
human services programs that create hope, jobs and sustainability for
central Arizonans. In 2009 your donations transformed 25,000 lives. Good
Stuff. Good Work. Goodwill.

We Put People to Work!
A 2009 Best Places to Work Winner
www.goodwillaz.org