[Koha-devel] Creating New Pages in Koha - second request

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu Apr 22 19:49:01 CEST 2010

Hi Rick,

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Richard Forristall
<Richard.Forristall at goodwillaz.org> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> If anyone can help me with creating new pages in Koha - could you
> provide a link to documentation or let me know if there are steps beside
> merely copying existing pages/templates and saving as new files?

Not sure what your trying to do, but Koha is no CMS. Creating a new
page is not a process that is easily explainable other than to say,
study an existing page.

Perhaps if we know what you are trying to do we may be able to give
more direct assistance.

Kind Regards,
Chris