[Koha-devel] MARC Record Import - Not Getting Items

Richard Forristall Richard.Forristall at goodwillaz.org
Wed Apr 28 06:11:54 CEST 2010

Bob,

Thanks so much for the info.  As the developer solely responsible for supporting our librarian, for me it has become both a development issue and end-user issue.  Not being sure if it was code modification required or just ensuring the MARC record had the requisite data, I opted to ask the development experts on this list for the advice -- thanks for your patience :--)

Armed with my new knowledge, I'll dig back through some of the MARC records our librarian has downloaded and view some that are currently in the database using the export you refer to -- I grabbed a copy of Marc Edit about a month ago -- it's nice to be able to see the clear text of a Marc record :--)

Thanks again for your assistance!

Rick Forristall
Programmer Analyst
Goodwill of Central AZ