[Koha-devel] Koha 3.2 in virtualization or with several database : Is it effective ?

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 18:18:56 CEST 2010

Koha can be effectively virtualized for production in VMware, Virtualbox or
xen.  It is quite common and helpful.

And yes, you can use the same codebase with different Koha instances.  You
will have to do edit your $KOHA_CONF files accordingly.  But start with one
instance and get familiar with it first before trying to add additional
ones.

--Joe