[Koha-devel] About Hourly loans RFC

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Dec 2 17:45:22 CET 2010

Le 02/12/2010 17:32, Ian Walls a écrit :
> Assuming all the monetary dealings go according to plan (not my department),
> I'm going to do the development for this on an open branch, and will welcome
> patches from other developers.  If this could be a branch on
> git.koha-community.org, that'd be great, otherwise I'll set it up on the
> ByWater repo.
thx for the answer ian,

1- I don't have a library that would/plan sponsor this, but many are
interested
2- I hope our 3.4-BibLibre-circ will have been merged before you start,
as many new things (including table structure are here
3- could you update the RFCs to use the template?
4- mmm... no, no point 4 ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com