[Koha-devel] Meeting solr : Schedule

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 13:34:04 CET 2010

Le 07/12/2010 12:07, MJ Ray a écrit :
> LAURENT Henri-Damien wrote:
>> We plan to do 2 meetings around solr so that the most people can be
>> aware of the status of our work on solr.
>>
>> The two meetings scheduled are :
>> Tuesday 7th, 21PM UTC
>> Wednesday 15th 11AM UTC
>
> Why the change of times?  We were consulted on 2200 and 1000 UTC.  At
> least 2100 today means my attention will probably be divided, if I'm
> available at all.  :-(
>
> Disappointed,
from what I can read there was no changes... It was stated quite clearly
in my previous messages and time scheduled had always been the same.
Two propositions were made in the evening... 21 and 23 PM and in the
morning at 11AM 13AM.
I am disappointed too if you cannot be really free at that time, since
you voted and voted for both 21PM UTC and 23PM.
I really did my best to propose and keep people informed of the progress.
Nonetheless, you will be able to read the logs and the minutes of this
meeting and speak your mind and opinion either on chan or on list.
Friendly
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT
BibLibre