[Koha-devel] meeting solr tomorrow

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Tue Dec 14 17:53:11 CET 2010

Hi
We settled a meeting two weeks ago about solr. And planned a meeting for
tomorrow Wednesday 15th morning, at 10 AM UTC

In order to prepare that meeting a little deeper than the previous one,
please consider taking time to read all the links here :
	-  http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Switch_to_Solr_RFC
	-  http://librarypolice.com/koha-meetings/2010/koha.2010-12-07-20.00.html
And try and test our solr instance on solr.biblibre.com and
catalogue.solr.biblibre.com (especially the admin solr/index.pl page.)

The wiki page is here to gather all your concerns and questions.
Concerns section can gather all the questions you want to ask.

We were clearly told that our work would not be integrated unless zebra
could be chosen as an option. We take that into account. But still, we
cannot leave things now. And we  still hope that the community can
provide some interesting feedback and ideas which we havenot thought of,
or can help in some way for it to be a success and eventually integrated.

Note that a patch has already been sent to us, and that we are giving it
close look. We also have some progress to demonstrate in the progress of

If you have special expectancies from that meeting, please donot
hesitate to answer me directly or onlist. So that this could be at least
mentioned.

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT
BibLibre