[Koha-devel] Branch: new/awaiting_qa/biblibre_admin

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 09:05:56 CET 2010

Le 21/12/2010 02:08, Chris Cormack a écrit :
> On 21 December 2010 14:07, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
>> On 21 December 2010 09:47, Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org> wrote:
>>> I'm curious about this:

>>> The relevant change:
>>>
>>> -            <li><a href="/cgi-bin/koha/admin/preferences.pl">System
>>> preferences</a></li>
>>> +            <li><a
>>> href="/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl">System
>>> preferences</a></li>
>>>
>>> What is the purpose of doing so?
>>>
>> Nice catch owen, going back to the old systempreferences.pl breaks the
>> translation of system preferences. And the nice interface.
>> There would have to be a pretty compelling reason for ditching that,
>> and it would need to include away to still have translated tempaltes.
>>
> And by tempaltes (sic) I actually meant system preferences :)
Hi

By the time we had to deploy things we had many problems with that new
systempreferences, we told on list months ago.
This is why we chose to stick to the old system. It would have
disturbing for libraries in production to change system preference very
short after going live.

We know it has been fixed since, but the fact is that
This edit should not have been sent in though. And thanks to Frederic to
have caught that.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT