[Koha-devel] Solr Search use cases

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Thu Dec 23 14:35:07 CET 2010

Hi,
we proposed in our solr meeting to gather the use cases that you would
like to add and proove with the solr search.
We wondered why nobody had added any yet....
And we realized that the document, though public, would not be editable.
This has been fixed now.
So all the persons who were longing to add usecases are now able to do
so. The link is the same as previously publicised.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AuZF5Y_c4pIxdEVzTjUtUGFoQnFpSkpfbTU5Ykc3b2c&hl=en&output=html

Please, enter whatever query you have success or problem with on zebra.
We will try and do it with solr and then build the user interface for it.
Hope that helps.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT