[Koha-devel] Template::Toolkit Catalyst Work

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Dec 23 20:28:25 CET 2010

On 24 December 2010 03:52, LAURENT Henri-Damien
<henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I have tested Template_test branch and it looks great (thanks catalyst)
> Yet, I have some issues with diacritics. Is it because of Koha, DBI,
> perl utf8 ? I donot know
> http://imagebin.org/129237

Ah yes, we have fixed that now, have pushed up the fix, we still have
problems with the xslt but thats the last of utf8 issues.

> There is also a problem with hotkeys which prevents the load of the
> javascript.

Hmm that might also be worth rechecking,
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=wip/koha-catalyst.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/template_test

> Hope that helps.

It sure does, thanks for testing.

Chris