[Koha-devel] Circulation history anonymisation

Thomas Dukleth kohadevel at agogme.com
Mon Dec 27 17:21:36 CET 2010

Reply inline:

On Mon, December 27, 2010 15:44, Ian Walls wrote:
> I am currently working on updating Paul Poulain's patch from 2009 to base
> onto current HEAD.  This will give patrons the control over their own
> reading history (keep forever, keep until the library manually deletes, or
> anonymize instantly).
>
> An additional level to this would be to add a new cronjob and system
> preference to automatically anonymize circulation history over X days old.
> Setting that to 0 would anonymize instantly on return, and leaving as NULL
> would keep the current manual operation.
>
> Thoughts?  This is getting away from the original purpose of this thread,
> but I wanted to share that there is work being done on this currently, and
> it should be released for community testing very shortly.

I had changed the subject to a subject to which this discussion is
precisely the purpose of the thread with the new subject.

Discussion on the original subject can proceed under the original subject
or perhaps with another subject conveying the original purpose.  The
original subject line lacks words identifying the nature of the proposed
features.

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme
109 E 9th Street, 3D