[Koha-devel] Solr Search use cases

Thomas Dukleth kohadevel at agogme.com
Mon Dec 27 20:05:53 CET 2010

Reply inline:

On Thu, December 23, 2010 13:41, LAURENT Henri-Damien wrote:
> Le 23/12/2010 14:35, LAURENT Henri-Damien a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> we proposed in our solr meeting to gather the use cases that you would
>> like to add and proove with the solr search.
>> We wondered why nobody had added any yet....
>> And we realized that the document, though public, would not be editable.
>> This has been fixed now.
>> So all the persons who were longing to add usecases are now able to do
>> so. The link is the same as previously publicised.
>> https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AuZF5Y_c4pIxdEVzTjUtUGFoQnFpSkpfbTU5Ykc3b2c&hl=en&output=html
>>
>> Please, enter whatever query you have success or problem with on zebra.
>> We will try and do it with solr and then build the user interface for
>> it.
>> Hope that helps.
> Still failing to edit.
> This latest one should do :
> http://tinyurl.com/3ydnuhw
> If anyone wants to test and tell me if it is ok now.

Yesterday, I had only an error pop-up dialog box at one minute or several
second intervals in multiple web browsers.

Today, I had no edit options for the spreadsheet.

I added an alternative use cases table to the BibLibre Solr RFC,
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Switch_to_Solr_RFC#How_To_Help , for
those having difficulty editing the Google Docs spreadsheet.

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme
109 E 9th Street, 3D
New York, NY  10003