[Koha-devel] [KOHA-Consort] Library course using Koha

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Mon Feb 1 03:43:10 CET 2010

Hello Shirley!

This indeed is very exciting news. Thank you for sharing and welcome to
Koha.
I too feel like Nicole Engard and most likely many other library
professionals, that opening library automation & systems curriculum to
incorporate open source is good for faculty and students, the various OSS
projects and closest to my heart: libraries and their users.

We shall assist your faculty and students when necessary and possible.
We send you our very best wishes for the new academic program.

Best regards,
Irma

Irma Birchall
CALYX information essentials
Koha & Kete implementations and services
M: +61 413 510 717
irma at calyx.net.au
www.calyx.net.au
www.koha.org