[Koha-devel] Koha Sound Events

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Fri Feb 5 15:32:53 CET 2010

All I can say is my LIBRARIANS LOVE sounds when there is a PROBLEM!!!  In a
school library there is sooo much going on that they need every que possible
when there is an error to get their attention.

We changed the error color and they loved that, but they keep asking about
mainly at checkin - for a sound for holds popping up, transfers etc...

David Schuster